Release name: Dead by Daylight
Size: 38 GB
Title: Dead by Daylight
Genre: Horror Survival Horror Multiplayer Online Co-Op
Developer: Behaviour Interactive Inc.
Publisher: Behaviour Interactive Inc.
Release Date: 14 Jun, 2016
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (279,860)
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
Video Tutorial Coming Soon
About This Game
Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer (4vs1) horror game where one player takes on the role of the savage Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught and killed.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit Operating System
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4170 or AMD FX-8120
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX11 Compatible GeForce GTX 460 1GB or AMD HD 6850 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Sound Card: DX11 compatible
- Additional Notes: With these requirements, it is recommended that the game is played on Low quality settings.
How To Install Dead by Daylight Free Download
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) Run “Launcher.exe” as administrator
How To Play Multiplayer
1) Start Epic Games Store, go to your profile.
2) Activate Epic Store Fix:
2.1) Buy for free Hello Neighbor Mod Kit to your library (do not download it);
2.2) Launch the game through Launcher.exe.
3) Launch the game through Launcher.exe , which is located in the game folder.
Hosting : Be a Survivor -> invite friends and look forward to their connection.
Joining : Accept an invitation from a friend.
6) Play & Enjoy !
Most of the games or hacks are marked as viruses even though they are not, it’s because the original files are modified. So you don’t have to worry.
I suggest you turn off real-time protection before downloading/extracting/running the game otherwise your antivirus will delete it.
Click on text for tutorial how to disable real-time protection.
You can enable real-time protection later.